I have just seen the new Indiana Jones one. Here are my ratings as a prose-poem-quiz
1) + or – 1 for the fear of snakes gag
2) + or – 1 for no rolling boulder of potential doom
3) I wondered how it would affect ladyfolx that Indiana’s love interest is his own age. Is this a feminist question? Yes or no?
4) Cate Blanchett– hot or not?
5) Shia LaBeouf: nice adolescent partial recognizability. Just enough to annoy in to a WhereDoIKnowHimFrom stare throughout the film. Answer: Disturbia, tv cameos, Freaks/Geeks
6) Are we just going to be killing characters in cinematic atomic action blasts from now- willy nilly?
7) Which of the following was portrayed MOST like a human:
a ) Mayans
b ) The People of Peru
c ) misc Tribal People
d ) Aliens
e ) Soviets
f ) mannequins in a fake American suburb